Forum Merlin
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Après plus de 4 ans de bons et loyaux services, notre forum a fermé ses portes avec l'arrêt de la série Merlin en décembre 2012. Retrouvez-nous désormais sur Once upon a tv show (http://seriestv.forumactif.org/), notre forum consacré aux séries télévisées (dont Merlin !)
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Partagez | 

[11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Laoya

Traîne dans les couloirs la nuit
Laoya

IN ANY OTHER WORLD
♣ Sortilèges : 3128

♥ Mes personnages préférés : Arthur Merlin, Gwen, Gwaine, Elyan... tous, en faite, sauf Uther x)

☺ Current Mood : Rock'n'roll babe ! ... xD
[11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] Empty
MessageSujet: [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD]   [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] EmptyJeu 17 Fév - 9:41

*Je suis même pas sure que ce soit ça. Je suis pas bilangue comme vous, moi :bleh: *

Breeeeeeef, tout ça pour dire que, hier, j'ai bien fanarter (ou mal, dépends du point de vue) sur The Vampire Diaries, et que comme Clo' m'as gentiment ouvert un topic rien qu'à moi (merciii ! [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] 1839924927 ) ben j'ai décidé d'en faire mon premier sujet officiel (ok, mais on s'en tape)

Bref, Enjoy !

Spoiler:

Ajout 11/05 :

[11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] 292512215 [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] 1336762447

Textures by Obsession, applecinnamon et BellaDonna

Dernière édition par Laoya le Mer 11 Mai - 15:59, édité 7 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
numb22z

Admire l'acné de Grunhilda
numb22z

Admire l'acné de Grunhilda

IN ANY OTHER WORLD
♣ Sortilèges : 10111

♥ Mes personnages préférés : merlin, morgana, dragounet and more ❞

☺ Current Mood : I was watching darkness ~ »
[11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD]   [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] EmptyJeu 17 Fév - 11:20

j'adore les effets sur ta première bann en n&b <3
http://numb22z.blog.co.uk/
Laoya

Laoya

IN ANY OTHER WORLD

♥ Mes personnages préférés : Arthur Merlin, Gwen, Gwaine, Elyan... tous, en faite, sauf Uther x)

MessageSujet: Re: [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD]   [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] EmptyJeu 17 Fév - 12:07

Merci DD [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] 1839924927 (j'avoue que j'en suis plutôt fière [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] 3273298254 )
Sywen

Partage une chambre avec Thuthur
Sywen

IN ANY OTHER WORLD
♣ Sortilèges : 5029

♥ Mes personnages préférés : Merlin/Morgana ♥ [all of them...]

☺ Current Mood : Steampunk ♥
MessageSujet: Re: [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD]   [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] EmptyJeu 17 Fév - 20:21

J'adore la première Lao ! (par contre je vois pas les autres... Embarassed )
http://a-tout-jamais.over-blog.fr/
Laoya

Laoya

IN ANY OTHER WORLD

MessageSujet: Re: [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD]   [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] EmptyJeu 17 Fév - 20:46

Oui moi aussi j'ai eu des problèmes, j'arrivait pas à les voirs ! Mais la j'y arrive à nouveaux... scratch

EDIT : je viens de les héberger sur un autre site, si ça marche toujours pas ben... ben tant pis. scratch
Sywen

Sywen

IN ANY OTHER WORLD

MessageSujet: Re: [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD]   [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] EmptyJeu 17 Fév - 21:18

Ah ! ça y est jes les vois ! J'aime bien ! surtout la deuxième ! mais je connais pas la série alors... Embarassed
(je vous vois venir ! je vais encore me faire traiter d'inculte !! : ce qui a vrai dire n'est encore pas vraiment arriver mais bon xD)
Laoya

Laoya

IN ANY OTHER WORLD

MessageSujet: Re: [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD]   [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] EmptyJeu 17 Fév - 21:28

Han !! L'inculte ! Razz

Merci Sy' [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] 1839924927

Nan mais franchement, mets-y toi vite :XD:
clochette

* Staff * Black Sails
clochette

* Staff * Black Sails

IN ANY OTHER WORLD
♣ Sortilèges : 8299

♥ Mes personnages préférés : Arthur, Gwen, Morgana, Merlin... les 4 principaux finalement :)

MessageSujet: Re: [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD]   [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] EmptyVen 18 Fév - 1:27

C'est superbe!!
Laoya

Laoya

IN ANY OTHER WORLD

MessageSujet: Re: [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD]   [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] EmptyVen 18 Fév - 11:33

Merci Clo' [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] 1839924927
Hélène

Désobéit au Dragon.
Hélène

Désobéit au Dragon.

IN ANY OTHER WORLD
♣ Sortilèges : 1052

♥ Mes personnages préférés : Informatique

MessageSujet: Re: [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD]   [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] EmptyVen 18 Fév - 13:43

C'est très joli j'aime beaucoup les textures que tu utilise elle sont sympas [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] 2774444739
https://www.facebook.com/heleneccolin
Laoya

Laoya

IN ANY OTHER WORLD

MessageSujet: Re: [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD]   [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] EmptyVen 18 Fév - 16:29

Merci Hélène mon maître en créations TVD [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] 163567 :mdr1:

Merci [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] 1839924927
Supermilie

* Staff * Lionboy
Supermilie

* Staff * Lionboy

IN ANY OTHER WORLD
♣ Sortilèges : 13870

♥ Mes personnages préférés : MerlinoOo, Gaiusounours, Thuthur, Gwainichou

☺ Current Mood : with Colinouchet d'amûûûûûûr ^^
MessageSujet: Re: [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD]   [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] EmptyLun 14 Mar - 22:19

J'aime bien la première Very Happy
Mais où est Damon ? C'est ses yeux qui m'ont empêché de zapper dimanceh [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] 3273298254
Laoya

Laoya

IN ANY OTHER WORLD

MessageSujet: Re: [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD]   [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] EmptyMar 15 Mar - 13:12

Merci Wink

Damon, il est sur la créa rose, que j'ai toute ratée :mdr1: (c'est vrai que ses yeux ... [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] 1933885729 )
Supermilie

* Staff * Lionboy
Supermilie

* Staff * Lionboy

IN ANY OTHER WORLD

MessageSujet: Re: [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD]   [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] EmptyMer 16 Mar - 23:55

Alors là, la nulle ! j'avais mm pas vu Damon [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] 1933885729
Laoya

Laoya

IN ANY OTHER WORLD

MessageSujet: Re: [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD]   [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] EmptyMer 11 Mai - 16:01

Ajout 11/05 : Un petit kit sur Klaus, perso que j'ai beaucoup aimé [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] 3273298254
Bon alors cette ban est un peu du n'importe quoi, c'était pas du tout ce que je voulais faire à la base... Mais sans me vanter, je suis trop fière de mon texte et de la texture lol!
Alice

Piège Aredian
Alice

Piège Aredian

IN ANY OTHER WORLD
♣ Sortilèges : 1787

♥ Mes personnages préférés : Lancelot & Perceval ♥ & George :D

☺ Current Mood : chafouin x)
MessageSujet: Re: [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD]   [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] EmptyMer 11 Mai - 16:05

J'aime beaucoup ton dernier kit :hclap:
http://hemoglobulle.overblog.com
Sywen

Sywen

IN ANY OTHER WORLD

MessageSujet: Re: [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD]   [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] EmptyMer 11 Mai - 16:06

Tu as des raisons, la texture et le texte sont top ! I love you
Sinon j'aime beaucoup !
Silver

Balaie le sol avec le c** d'Uther
Silver

Balaie le sol avec le c** d'Uther

IN ANY OTHER WORLD
♣ Sortilèges : 4017

♥ Mes personnages préférés : Gwaine, Merlin, Arthur, Morgana, Isolde [...]

☺ Current Mood : Dark : Mouahahahahahah
MessageSujet: Re: [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD]   [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] EmptyMer 11 Mai - 16:36

C'est très jolie ! J'ai une préférence pour cette de Stefan ^^
clochette

* Staff * Black Sails
clochette

* Staff * Black Sails

IN ANY OTHER WORLD
♣ Sortilèges : 8299

♥ Mes personnages préférés : Arthur, Gwen, Morgana, Merlin... les 4 principaux finalement :)

MessageSujet: Re: [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD]   [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] EmptyMer 11 Mai - 17:41

Très joli kit!
Melyssa

Est emmuré vivant par un troll
Melyssa

Est emmuré vivant par un troll

IN ANY OTHER WORLD
♣ Sortilèges : 1437

♥ Mes personnages préférés : Merlin, le Gwaine de la saison 3, Morgause, Freya

MessageSujet: Re: [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD]   [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] EmptyMer 11 Mai - 17:55

Je ne connais pas encore Klaus (j'ai tout juste entamé la saison 2) mais le kit est franchement sympa!! Vive Klaus cheers
http://melyssaintheattic.over-blog.com
Laoya

Laoya

IN ANY OTHER WORLD

MessageSujet: Re: [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD]   [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] EmptyMer 11 Mai - 20:52

Merci les filles ! [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] 1839924927

Mel, il apparait dans le 17ème épisode je crois, tu vas voir, il fait des ravages I love you
Hélène

Désobéit au Dragon.
Hélène

Désobéit au Dragon.

IN ANY OTHER WORLD
♣ Sortilèges : 1052

♥ Mes personnages préférés : Informatique

MessageSujet: Re: [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD]   [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] EmptyVen 13 Mai - 13:59

C'est vraiment superbe [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] 1933885729
https://www.facebook.com/heleneccolin
Supermilie

* Staff * Lionboy
Supermilie

* Staff * Lionboy

IN ANY OTHER WORLD

MessageSujet: Re: [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD]   [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] EmptySam 14 Mai - 1:06

WooOooow [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] 3166301656 J'adore ce style lao cheers
Laoya

Laoya

IN ANY OTHER WORLD

MessageSujet: Re: [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD]   [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] EmptySam 14 Mai - 8:04

Merci les filles [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] 1839924927
✿ Contenu sponsorisé

IN ANY OTHER WORLD
MessageSujet: Re: [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD]   [11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD] Empty

[11/05/2011]"I met a girl. We talk. It was epic. But then the sun came around and the reality send on. But this is reality. Right here."[TVD]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1